There are so many web site design firms sprinkled around the Earth, it seems every man and his dog is putting up such a business, in actuality, anyone with a laptop looks able to offer you this service, and the prices for such a service are dropping like flies, you can pick up a website for a few hundred pounds, etc..
So what makes one particular site design company distinct from another? What are the exceptional selling points you have to be watching out to allow you to choose 1 company over any other?
This question depends on the type of business that you are in, eg. If you’re a fancy resort with some restaurants, then you’re going to need a site a little more upmarket than state a local tradesman like a plumber or an electrician; this is going to reflect in the cost that’s charged. Check this Fast Fit Website Design for more information.
Successful site design guarantees that the visitor easily finds the information he came looking for. The design has to be in such a way in which the information is emotionally appealing, structurally functioning, and visually pleasing. Aside from being able to satisfy the visitor, the website design should also be equally attractive to search engines to ensure they position the site in addition to search results. It is quite difficult to satisfy both people as well as search engines as both these have different prerequisites. The key lies in being able to integrate the needs of both in a website design that is approved by people in addition to search engines.
Website designs are of 3 kinds, namely static, dynamic, or CMS, and e-commerce sites. Choosing the type of website design depends on the kind of business and requirement of the business owners. Every one of those website designs can be built on various platforms. Keep reading to find out more about every type of site design and the platforms used. Here are some different choices, check them out.
1. Static Site Design
When you just need a couple of pages on your website and do not want to have the information to change, a static design is the best bet. The information on a static site is still the same and has no changes happening in course of time. Static websites are created in HTML and CSS. They’re very easy to grow and can easily be found by search engines. But they are weak in regards to completing complicated tasks. Another significant drawback is that static sites will need to be manually upgraded and this is a time consuming and monotonous job.
2. Dynamic of CMS Web Design
Dynamic website design can deliver dynamic information. This implies depending on changes occurring, the website information will be automatically updated based on a few standards. Dynamic web design typically is constructed on content management platforms like WordPress, Joomla, etc.. The only disadvantage is that this kind of website is tough to construct and also is not easily indexed by search engines. The various CMS platforms on with these lively websites are constructed are
- Drupal – Constructed and used by a great deal of very active people around the world Drupal is an open-source material management platform. It’s a free system that can be used to create any type of website.
- Joomla – This is a very popular content management system used mainly by people, small businesses, and large organizations. It’s quite simple to make a site using Joomla as a platform.
- WordPress – The simplest and most convenient platform, WordPress can also be free to use. You get to discover a whole lot of plugins that will make certain you’ve got the website of your dreams. WordPress is very simple to use and also you can edit information on the site without even being HTML gurus.
3. E-commerce Site
If you operate an online business and the web site involves sales you might want to consider an e-commerce website. A good platform stays non-messy and makes it possible to take care of all of the technical aspects of the website. There’s a multitude of e-commerce programs to select from. A few are discussed below.
- Magneto – If you are a newcomer with intentions of producing a jumpstart into online selling magneto is a good consideration. Becoming free, magneto is an open-source and so has a lot of extensions. Magneto can also be SEO prepared with guarantees that you have very little work to do.
- OsCommerce – A very popular system, this is not hard to set up and operate with. The prevalence makes this a very common platform which is a drawback. However, to make your site using osCommerce unique, you obtain quite a few add-ons that may certainly do the trick.
- OpenCart – This is a free platform together with the advantage of being able to sell unlimited products inside many of categories.
- Volusion – Though it’s a small startup prize, volusion has a good group of designs. The drawback is that it’s a hosted service and can return anytime.
There are numerous more e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Virtuemart, Zencart, etc.. Choosing any one of those terrific platforms ensures that your website performs as necessary.
The type of site design needed should be decided only after the business owner performs a lot of extensive research. The design ought to be able to satisfy the owners’ website requirements with ease. If you are one who doesn’t like to be bothered by all the site once it is created and finish then the static type is right for you. On the contrary, if you are planning to add a blog to the site and will be upgrading new articles now and then, the dynamic website is exactly what you will benefit from.
Now you need to decide exactly what you want to pay for being on the first page of Google, I can pretty much ensure that 98 percent of site designers will just want to build you a website first then charge you a commission for doing SEO work, what you need is the 2% of site design companies that do everything as a package which allow you to pay for this monthly and without signing any sort of contract, let me clarify.
If you’re a newcomer to the world of web design, you are probably unsure as to if it is going to work for you or not, it seems somewhat unfair to request you to pay £300 – £400 for a simple site not knowing if it is going to make you any money or at least get your phone ringing with inquiries.
The 2% of site design companies that do what you want will do the following, they will cover your domain, they will build you a website, they will host the website and they’ll find the website set on the first page of Google (generally in the top three spots) all FREE of cost, they will allow you a time to evaluate the quantity of new business you have received in this time (normally 1 month from the moment you make it to the top few spots).
Only then will they bill you to your site and SEO, this is everywhere from £50 per month to £2,000 per month depending on the type of business you’re in, what you have to remember is that you’ve already seen the total amount of profit you have made from the free month near the very top of Google, it’s only now a matter of haggling that you remain there, if you think about it, it will not cost you anything from reality as you are paying for your following month’s website at the top of Google in the previous month’s gain, the gain you would not have had had you not been at the top of Google.